Thursday 1 October 2015

Attempt to try Nanowrimo 2015 and note.

I have seen so many Youtubers and bloggers talking about this since last year and i really want to try it for this upcoming November. I never wrote a proper novel before and i would really like to try. I personally love writing so i am really looking forward to this!!!.


It's kind of scary too because i've seen some booktubers vlog their process of Nanowrimo and most of them seem to find it hard to write a certain amount of words each day. Haha.

Note: I haven't been very active on this blog due to start of uni and there's so much to do but i will try my best to fit in a time slot for me to post more often in this blog. 

1 comment:

  1. I have a very relaxed attitude about NaNoWriMo because I can't commit properly knowing that November is going to be so busy for me and I won't have the chance to read daily word goals, though it would be great! So good luck

    Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/sunday-post-1.html

    ReplyDelete